View Single Post
Old 09-02-07, 00:57

I have recently had to return a defective "easydrive" 2 gig cf card to an ebay seller, the label on the card save for the name was identical to the Sandisk Ultra ll. I wasn't conned but it is easy to see how people could be.

As to Jessops, I know most of the staff in the branches local to me, Crewe, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Stoke, my policy is that I usually buy the cameras and lenses there if the price is close to the online price at places like warehouse express (and they usually pricematch anyway), the benefit is that I collect the item and usually have some instructions in the shop. The staff in the branches local to me seem to stay with the company although do seem to rotate around the branches and most seem to be fairly happy with their jobs in a "British Rail Employee" sort of way (I spent 30 mostly happy years with British Rail).

One interesting thing is that I recently bought two Raynox macro convertors at a bargain price on line from an anyomous sound sounding company, when they arrived they had come from Jessops, and the instructions were in the case of problems to contact my nearest Jessops shop!

SW

Last edited by speckled wood; 09-02-07 at 01:01.