View Single Post
Old 17-02-07, 22:35

Chris, while I can see where you are comming from on the thread starter, 10 pics and 20 comments would be 3 days effort for a professional/near professional/occasionally professional photgrapher based on 4 a day upload limit. 20 comments easily done in one day. I would welcome more photographers from those catagories joining WPF in the hope that they would post generally for the benefit of all. I have 2 members in mind who have been really great for imparting their knowledge and posting inspirational pics in the gallery and/or comps, and I would hope others would follow their example.

I have to admit to being a bit unhappy that our mods who do not fall into those catagories are the first to have their pics withdrawn in case of overwhelming entries. I run a constant top 3, as pics are entered into the comp, and I don't mind saying it, but my favourite was gone come the voting last time. NOT A HAPPY BUNNIE.

I agree with what Clive has posted re splitting beginners, intermediate & advanced as that also relies on folks being honest enough to catagorise themselves honestly in the first place.

As I'm now on my 3rd 5.4 ABV I ought to stop before I get carried away, so just a few thoughts for the pot.

Don