Thread: HP Image Zone
View Single Post
Old 04-04-07, 08:15

Don

Yes, I do have a Save As option. This is what happens. If I want to edit a picture I have various sizes including resize. If I click resize I have 4 options to put a dot into i.e. Current Size, E-mail 633x480, Web/blog 316x240 and Custom. The first two keeps the picture too large. If I click any of the middle two I then click Accept. But before I do that I can go into Advance to change various things like Restore Clour Adjust Image Colour Tool Kit B&W Tool Kit Special Effects. If I click Adjust Image, 5 boxes come up Exposure, Adaptive Lighting, Brightness, Contrast and Sharpness. I only need these really. This is because when I click Accept, the picture goes very slightly our of focus. When I am happy with the exposure, I then click Save As. Then, when I go back into My Pictures for example, and click onto this saved picture, it comes up small on the screen instead of filling the screen, and will be something like 236kb instead of 1.09mb. But although looking smaller on screen, it prints out the same size as normal.

I hope this information helps sort it out. The only thing I could do is post one of the pictures I have resized this way and see how it looks on the site?. David

Last edited by Pompeyfan; 04-04-07 at 08:17.