View Single Post
Old 19-08-08, 06:30

LOL Joe.

Love the concept of "rent-a-crowd".
But I thought the agency is called "Lash-or-prison-A-crowd"

I am really impressed by the moving cameras at the side of fields that seems are all in double. I guess some Chines movie version of Olympics will be out soon is 3D.

Equally impressive for me is the under water mobile cameras that move with the swimmers. I can't believe technology has become so advance to actually show a finger nail difference or one hundredth of a second on picture to find the right winner with no doubt whatsoever , using this technology (Talking of that fabulus remarkable marvelous win of Michael Dolphin Phelps...).

Wonder how a commercial or independent sport photographer can have access and control over those or any other dependent under the water pool cameras... May be a good idea for 2012 to install many and rent some of those cameras ahead of time to companies that can afford the 7 digit figures for independent picture taking, so a lot of cameras that ultimately bring in a lot of revenue for the host country. I hope some of you guys have input or influence on these type of issues for London's Olympic. If approved, I'll apply for my commission later on

Lastly but most importantly I am sure Duncan will not forgive me not to say something about the beauty of those beige L class lenses with sexiest lip stick on the end top, (Engineer must have been French-Japaneses) that of no doubt are the most beautiful lenses in the world, dominant on the picture of the Link Duncan left, 2 preserving the beauty of Olympics in true and accurate color, Of course talking of the best camera in the world, Canon...

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 19-08-08 at 06:58.