Thread: please help!
View Single Post
Old 14-12-11, 12:01

If red, surely red in nature?? Red is a danger colour or can be a sexy colour. For me I would either explore the red is danger thing or the sexy side of red. Red lips, dresses, leboutins etc.

If you want ideas I think they should come within. Personally I am so sick of seeing beach scenes with rocks taken with slow exposures and singe trees in fields and mountains with mist. Its always the same old same old. Don't get me wrong, they are always stunning pictures but they were other peoples ideas. I think you need to have your own as you will develop your own distinct style anyway. I really like your red idea but it could be much more than red. You could explore colour and its different meanings in nature or suburbia. I work in Croydon and everyday I see something broken or damaged but I see them in a photographic light that could fit into a project where you look at broken Britain which would be a play on words hence broken.

I say walk around your local area and you will see something that inspires you.....

Good luck and do post your pics, I would love to see your final results!