View Single Post
Old 30-08-12, 13:28
Super Moderator

Yes I did get votes this week but haven't been able to get online to post up the winner - sorry about this but with three kids getting online in the summer holidays doesn't happen so much. I will post up the winner shortly.

I would have put up a reminder in the gallery as I did last week but could only access on my phone and couldn't post one up on that. There were less votes this week than last week so we will see how it goes in the next couple of weeks.

As for the ease of finding the info - all of the info required for voting is in the first post of this thread (let me know if anything is missing and I will update it). Once it is running smoothly I am planning to have a sticky thread just containing how to vote info, but was leaving it a few weeks to check that this was working. As people don't think this system will work perhaps someone can come up with a better solution. Moderator choice wasn't popular and basing it on number of comments doesn't work either. I know that it was suggested that we could have a vote button by each photo in the gallery but this does not seem to be possible with the gallery system we have.