Thread: Potw 01/06/2014
View Single Post
Old 10-06-14, 09:32
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiDiva View Post
Apologies if my question above offended anyone or came across as negative. This was never my intention and really wasn't supposed to be that way. I have received a message from someone suggesting it might be therefore I apologise for this. Im always in trouble on here for things I say and do. This doesn't ever happen in the other 2 forums I belong to however. Regrettably, I want to belong to forums where I don't have to walk on eggshells or receive messages, of which I have now had several, saying comments I have made are negative, unwelcome, in the wrong place, or not how you do things here. It's such a shame as this is the only forum I have found where people offer comments in the gallery on a regular basis. My comments/posts are never nasty, distasteful, rude, racist, sexual etc, they are only intended to add a little of my personality to the forum. A few have made it clear that this isn't what the forum needs so I really don't belong here. Im not sure this is the place to say all of this, but I have no idea where is. Good luck with the forum in the future and thanks to those who have helped and encouraged me.
I am very sorry to hear this as the forum needs active members like yourself.

I would remind everyone that there is a report post button on the forum. If you feel that there is a problem with anyone's post please click on this and the mods will look into it and take action as needed.