View Single Post
Old 16-02-16, 02:14

I hope you are still here as I don't see indication of any input from your side.
In any case to give the benefit of doubt, let me share my recent very good experience with a manual flash that can be easily set up and triggered directly by the camera top flash.
Next time, when getting to your photo store, have a look at a very inexpensive but not cheap, manual flash, called: Neewer TT560. This flash looks a lot like Canon's 580 but at fraction of cost, here in USA, under $40 and off course manual. But flash has a built in Slave with 2 modes and 8 levels of output from 1/1 down to 1/128. It works very effectively with my Sony A6000 camera (That I had problem to find an off camera synch flash) that with another trigger set up (External slave shoe), always miss the synch time, possible due to pre-flash or something else that I can't figure out but with this flash all is perfect and flash output can be adjusted simply by afew trial and error.
Here is a sample image from last shooting my favorite subject, "Little feathery friend".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC08850-Neewer.jpg (95.4 KB, 7 views)

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 16-02-16 at 02:18.