View Single Post
Old 28-07-07, 10:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by greypoint View Post
After an original spell with AOL [because we have it at work] I swapped to Virgin a couple of years ago. Only real problem was being without broadband from the middle of December to the beginning of January this year -after 5 phone calls and promises which did'nt come to anything it returned the day after I filled in an on line satisfaction survey [using the pay as you go dial up option]. The promised refund never came. Other than that it's been pretty good. When I moved home I lost my BT low user phone line which, considering I make very few phone calls, made the quarterly phone bill plus 17.99 to Virgin a bit expensive. I'm just waiting to switch to Tiscali [cue lots of people telling me they're rubbish!] - 14.99 per month including line rental - only 2mb but I don't go in for downloading etc. so that's not a problem.
Sue,

If you ring VM up and nag them to say you're not happy with what you're paying, the service they are providing doesn't fit your usage...... moan, moan, etc., they will give you a discount. They are quite flexible with this. It's quite easy to get £10/month knocked off for having a bit of a nag at them.

Duncan