View Single Post
Old 26-03-18, 16:44

This is the footage of the sad wet cold morning day following the rain that caused the life of one eaglet, BBB or Baby Big Bear... Footage is copyrighted to "LadyHawk" who receives all the credits. If you look at the video clip and like it, please mark a thumbs up and subscribe to that channel.

LINK

And this is a little later when the surviving baby is getting back some energy, by the warming first ray of sun, in early AM, to deal with the weather and show her (Probably!) desire to survive and grow. Clip is published & copy righted to "Lady Hawk" under the title "Stormy Standing Tall" in YouTube.
Please join me to pray and wish a good future for this one (Stormy) and again, if you liked the clip, please don't forget to mark a thumbs up and thanks for watching.

LINK

Don't forget this is only the tip of iceberg of difficulties in growing and milestones and by no means over yet, as the first 3 years in the life of eagle are all very critical.

Please forgive me if thought this is thread, under "Equipment review" I don't have a definite precise way to review the camera used in this very exciting live footage, it seems that the trend is catching up and we should witness some extremely exciting moments, that has never been recorded or seen! All I know about the equipment here, the camera has good pixel resolution and its is powered by solar cells that feed the local battery and can survive in cold, throughout the night, when camera switches to IR / B&W and night mode. Camera has a microphone so you do hear the event as unfold but don't worry, there is no speaker there to bother the eagle or eaglets and camera is silent, almost invisible to them.

Then there was another very interesting story unfolded in Australia (May be Trena knows more about it) that again was another miracle only to be seen in our age, with this much detail and documentation. Thanks to the great equipment we have in our age but more importantly Women and Men who use the equipment at best to capture things, never done before.

LINK to "Hawk raised by Eagles - The complete Story", published by "SassePhoto" in YT.

Please share more footage in this line of "Live Cameras" if you are aware of any other exciting one, for the interest of all.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN