View Single Post
Old 06-07-14, 06:19

Default What about "Angel's EyeView"?

Buy a DJI phantom 2 vision plus!

I bet no camera suggested before can fly.
This baby opens the new horizons to the photographer/cinematographer with low budget.
This thing takes HD movie, 14mp picture from vintage points you never know exists. In combination with your iphone/smart phone, it provides FPV (First Person View)(In conjunction with a free to be downloaded app) that if you ever wondered to spy a little bit on neighbors or whatever else, you could. That is once skill to operate the tool is developed and off course as long as you have no legal problems with authorities as here in USA, FAA is trying to get into way people are rushing to use these wonderful picturing flying toys (Or big boys toy) and I am sure you have tougher rules and regulations for anything that is fun on that side of pond.

Anyhow that was my half a penny opinion and here are two eg (Not exactly the same model I suggested but first one is the cheaper version), in case you haven't seen kind of footage these cameras provide.

LINK -1
LINK -2
LINK -2.5
LINK -3
LINK -4 (Incase you are still NOT convinced that this is the best camera for the price.

LINK to Price and where available.
Though seems cheaper when compare US Dollar value converted to Sterling Pound but for some reason at least prices I saw in London are the same number figures only SP sign is changed with USD, so still the price should be under your proposed budget.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN