View Single Post
Old 28-02-16, 00:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by marydoll View Post
Thanks for this guys - I have debated - watched videos and was going to buy in January, then took a doze of flu, so missed great offers - I also talked to people but for some reason I held back - now don't know if that was a big mistake or not - thinking about maybe going full frame, I'm so indecisive these days, especially as I cannot see a big improvement in my photography and I'm getting that bit older, not to mention I've a bit of a shake in my hand. I am doing too much thinking about this.
Wish everything is fine with you Marydoll and you very correctly said it all: "Big improvement in your photography". If you don't see it, then Don't!

As for shake, if getting way bothersome, make sure whatever choice you make, has that good both Camera body and Lens Dual Shake reduction and many cameras now a days have it. Additionally like always, Tripod and a Shutter release or to be with today's front edge, any WiFi with mobile app remote control could go a very long way.

Bottom line, as long as you haven't spent that cash in your bag, you have all the options open!

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN