View Single Post
Old 08-09-08, 00:33

Don't know about you but I well remember when I saw this one first in real life.
I was a young boy having my own super dopper Canon FTb with a lot of pride, (Early 70s and no I am not coming from dinosaur era), in a once-in-a-lifetime journey along with parents attending a professional conference in Iron curtain Russia, during Brezhnev's time, when at a breakfast table of Russia Hotel saw that gorgeous looking couple from America, the gentleman carrying one of these on a tiny tripod that made my mind blow up! Well I know even then where I want to live, A place where resident can buy that type of gears... Well as a happy Persian-American today, I still don't own it but well have saved the link to the seller in my wish list for hopefully a deal in near future.

EBAY LINK

Well the camera had a huge magazine that takes film cuts to make unheard-of-for-the-day number of images you could shoot on any still camera.

I think this one was put up for a low price on ebay but may be the number of production was large enough to make the price low for collectors on these days.

Bottom line; Know the value of your few hundred dollars PnP camera with 2 or 8 GB card that make thousands of images...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CanonF1.jpg (78.8 KB, 10 views)

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 08-09-08 at 00:35.