View Single Post
Old 24-07-07, 21:56

Thumbs up

Thanks Leif and Duncan, for sobering me up!

It's very easy to get carried away with the clearance stock we're getting in daily.....it's only when I get home and think, have objective level headed views from you guys, and listen to logic, do sigh relief that I've not spent my pocket money on a gadget that'll probably never get used....or if it will, only do half the job intended.....

I was looking at Metz zoom head for my 60 CT flashguns today...monster of a thing, can't remember seeing any new for years. That and some Uniloc gear...Hmm, now can I really justify them instead?! ..

Talking of monsters, we just got a nice new Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 canon fit...suprisingly felt not as nice as my own old AD2 Tamron 300mmf/2.8....is £900 a good price for this?....kind of a liability in the cabinet next to the £7 centon 50mm f/1.7... now I'm wondering why that should be on a clearance offer (like the Mamiya kit we just got in...ever heard of digi backs! )...and Pentax *ist battery grips at £50 a pop...where have all these come from?!....frustration rules.

Last edited by Joe; 24-07-07 at 22:05.