View Single Post
Old 16-01-06, 13:18

I had a problem with Warehouse Express a couple of years, or so, ago when they didn't have the item that I ordered on line in stock. Without going into details let's just say it turned out quite farcical (well they made me laugh, anyway!) and I swore I'd never use them again. But as other people were continually reporting good comments on them I've started using them again with no problems and a very good price on a tripod that I'd been after for some time.

Park Cameras have always delivered next day whenever I've used them.

Incidentally, it must be said that it's the delivery companies that do the overnight delivery not the dealers, so we should say a big thank you to them, really.

Another thumbs-up for SRSMicrosystems from me - I bought my Sigma 400mm lens, which is far and away my most-used optic, in their January sale at an extremely attractive price two years ago. It's always worth checking their sale prices (this year's bargain must have been the Nikon 45mmP lens at £139)

http://www.birdforum.net/pp_gallery/...00/ppuser/1805

'Write when there is something you know: and not before: and not too damned much after' Ernest Hemingway