View Single Post
Old 24-02-09, 20:03

Yes, I was still there when they were doing that. Many of the Extreme III cards went down in price. I think I got my original 4gb one then....The newer Extreme IV ones where advertised by Jessops heavily back then.
That's a good ebay seller Andy. Definately worth buying from, as they've definately proved their honesty.
I can understand the reasoning behind using smaller cards, pretty much the same way as I didnt like using 250exp bulk film backs on cameras (apart from the horrific bulk)....
BUT, larger capacity cards do have their place. Since getting higher res SLR's with larger files, it makes sense upgrading cards. The thought of opening up a rain cover , then card door to keep changing cards is not something I want to do whilst taking pictures at football sideline, for example

I started this topic thread, mainly as it's quite startling the number of fake cards around at the moment.

If others have stories of fake cards, what they've found with them, how they spotted them, their thoughts etc, maybe even more comparison photos, please do chip in

Last edited by Joe; 24-02-09 at 20:08.