WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > General Photography > The Photography Forum

The Photography Forum General Photography Related Discussion.

Andy Rouse videos

Old 23-08-07, 20:37

Default Andy Rouse videos

I attended the Birdfair last weekend at Rutland Water and Andy Rouse was present - one of the world's greatest wildlife photographers.

I had a very pleasant chat with him and asked where I could get hold of the TV series he did for Channel 5 on DVD/Video. The series was about how gets his amazing shots of bears, elephants, crocodile, eagles, etc. He told me that the series has not been distributed by Channel 5 or the production company and advised me to try and get a video copy via the internet blog sites, etc.

I pointed out that if I did he wouldn't get any royalties at which point he told me he didn't care (my words NOT his!!) He felt rather let down to put it mildly.

So my question is has anyone got the series?

He then gave a really good talk and slideshow for about 30mins to a small but entralled audience about his exploits. One of the best 30mins I've had in years, truly excellent, especially his exploits with a Capercaille where he ended up with two dislocated fingers. Wonderful.

Last edited by steve2005; 23-08-07 at 23:00.
Old 27-08-07, 18:34

I could not really manage the bird fair this year so I am jealous as I met him last year and he was very good and approachable.