WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > Photography Equipment > Photographic Accessories

Photographic Accessories Discussion on other Photography related Equipment. Tripods, Luggage and suchlike.

Luggage for 300/2.8+camera

Old 12-03-07, 11:53
Admin

What a spiffing idea, Nick... never even thought of that. I wouldn't want to deprive you of your CL-L2 (surely you had one with your 300/2.8VR as well?) if you will be getting a 300/2.8 again but I'll definitely pursue this idea.

cheers,
Andy
Old 12-03-07, 12:02

Hi Andy, Its a different bag than the 300mm vr softcase, its the same bag that comes with the 200-400mm VR. I would defernately try it though before you buy one. Its going to be a while before I get the 300mm so its not a problem you buying from me if not this is where I purchased the bag.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...&Go.y=13&Go=Go

Cheers
Canon EOS 1D MKIII | Canon EOS 30D | Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS | Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM | Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM | Canon 1.4x II and 2.0x II Extenders (TC's).
Old 13-03-07, 09:41
Admin

Too late I found it on amazon just after I had posted yesterday... besides, I had some amazon vouchers that needed using up.
It's arrived and it's ideal... not quite up there with the case for the 300/2.8 VR but probably more flexibility in terms of length and what you can leave on the set-up (2x tc, extension tubes).

cheers,
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickR View Post
Hi Andy, Its a different bag than the 300mm vr softcase, its the same bag that comes with the 200-400mm VR. I would defernately try it though before you buy one. Its going to be a while before I get the 300mm so its not a problem you buying from me if not this is where I purchased the bag.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/203-0642555-5329539?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=CL-L2+&Go.x=15&Go.y=13&Go=Go

Cheers
Old 13-03-07, 09:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Too late I found it on amazon just after I had posted yesterday... besides, I had some amazon vouchers that needed using up.
It's arrived and it's ideal... not quite up there with the case for the 300/2.8 VR but probably more flexibility in terms of length and what you can leave on the set-up (2x tc, extension tubes).

cheers,
Andy
Andy, Excellent its good to know it will all fit.

Cheers
Canon EOS 1D MKIII | Canon EOS 30D | Canon 300mm f/2.8L IS | Canon 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM | Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM | Canon 1.4x II and 2.0x II Extenders (TC's).

Last edited by NickR; 13-03-07 at 11:55.
Old 13-03-07, 11:45
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickR View Post
Andy, Excellent its good to know it will all fir.

Cheers
I'd love to see a 400/2.8 + pro body fit in to it, as Nikon state