WPF - World Photography Forum
Home Gallery Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to World Photography Forum!
Welcome!

Thank you for finding your way to World Photography Forum, a dedicated community for photographers and enthusiasts. There's a variety of forums, a wonderful gallery, and what's more, we are absolutely FREE. You are very welcome to join, take part in the discussion, and post your pictures!

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.

Go Back   World Photography Forum > Photography Equipment > Cameras

Cameras Discussion on Cameras of all types

7D mkII AF Settings Help

Old 24-12-15, 20:12

marydoll: Just saw a link in email from Wex that I registered earlier, following Clive's link, and don't know if £1200 is a good price or not for a 7D Open Box, like new, manufacture's refurb but any how here is the
LINK
for you.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN
Old 25-12-15, 08:23
Super Moderator

You can get one new for the same money with a free grip (via cashback) & lowepro bag http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-c...-body/p1560196
Old 31-01-16, 22:55

Thanks for this guys - I have debated - watched videos and was going to buy in January, then took a doze of flu, so missed great offers - I also talked to people but for some reason I held back - now don't know if that was a big mistake or not - thinking about maybe going full frame, I'm so indecisive these days, especially as I cannot see a big improvement in my photography and I'm getting that bit older, not to mention I've a bit of a shake in my hand. I am doing too much thinking about this.
Old 28-02-16, 00:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by marydoll View Post
Thanks for this guys - I have debated - watched videos and was going to buy in January, then took a doze of flu, so missed great offers - I also talked to people but for some reason I held back - now don't know if that was a big mistake or not - thinking about maybe going full frame, I'm so indecisive these days, especially as I cannot see a big improvement in my photography and I'm getting that bit older, not to mention I've a bit of a shake in my hand. I am doing too much thinking about this.
Wish everything is fine with you Marydoll and you very correctly said it all: "Big improvement in your photography". If you don't see it, then Don't!

As for shake, if getting way bothersome, make sure whatever choice you make, has that good both Camera body and Lens Dual Shake reduction and many cameras now a days have it. Additionally like always, Tripod and a Shutter release or to be with today's front edge, any WiFi with mobile app remote control could go a very long way.

Bottom line, as long as you haven't spent that cash in your bag, you have all the options open!

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN
Old 17-05-17, 08:21

Pleased you're getting to grips with the MK11. I was going to post a series from Sunday on Flickr, but I'm having trouble logging on. I've been using Irista for a while now and can find no way of linking to Irista other than Facebook and Flickr. So instead of uploading all 12 images from the sequence I will just select 4 at random. All 12 photos were in focus with just one not quite sharp.