World Photography Forum

World Photography Forum (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/index.php)
-   WPF Photo Competitions Forum (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Fortnightly Challenge - Weds the 30th midnight Tuesday the 12 "BW Street Photography" (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/showthread.php?t=8236)

Dave598 29-12-15 16:09

Fortnightly Challenge - Weds the 30th midnight Tuesday the 12 "BW Street Photography"

"Black and White" Street Photography. I choose this since I am a lover of Street Photography and Photo Journalism. Anything Street wise as long as it is in Black and White.

Th Fortnightly Challenge is open to all members of WPF and the challenge will be run on (GMT) time.

Take and post your photo in this thread between Weds the 30th to midnight on Tuesday the 12th of January. After which a 3 day poll will be placed in this thread for voting on the photo you like best in this challenge.

(Please give your photo a title )

The winner picks a challenge for the following fortnight and starts a new thread.

1. One photo per member
2. To be taken during period stated above
3. The photo must include exif data with date and time
4. Post your entry as one attachment directly in this thread
5. No discussion of entries in the thread
6. Do not post any entries in the gallery until after the voting has finished.

Happy shooting.

Dave

And be safe shooting.

Dave598 02-01-16 19:59

New years eve throw down

1 Attachment(s)
new years eve throw down

robski 03-01-16 18:40

1 Attachment(s)
Rainy Sunday Afternoon

Tugboat 16-01-16 09:21

good one Rob, sorry I missed this, I was about to upload my image and saw the voting had already started, I thought I had till the weekend to get it in, I will have to take more notice of the dates next time.

postcardcv 16-01-16 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tugboat (Post 57390)
good one Rob, sorry I missed this, I was about to upload my image and saw the voting had already started, I thought I had till the weekend to get it in, I will have to take more notice of the dates next time.

I lost track of days too so my shot is still sitting on my camera! It is worrying quite how often I do that on these fortnightly comps. I think that last year I only entered a few of them but took photos for a lot more...

robski 16-01-16 11:08

Yes Dave should of advertised it a bit more - Please don't vote for me

graham harcombe 16-01-16 18:44

Feeling guilty for not competing, but I'm not getting out for photos just now. I hope the comp. will continue to run with a new topic.

postcardcv 16-01-16 20:05

I think that it was probably a combination of a theme that some might find awkward and the fact that we are all just getting back to normal life after Christmas and new year. Personally I would have really struggled with it living where I do but just happened to have to go to London during the fortnight so did get a chance to take a shot or two. Just a shame that as I often do I lost track of days and failed to upload.

robski 16-01-16 21:52

OK, Looks like I have to pick up the challenge. I will post a new challenge in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by then the conditions in the UK will have improved enough to inspired you all to get the camera out of it's bag.

graham harcombe 17-01-16 18:47

I agree, holding off for a couple weeks might just help.