World Photography Forum

World Photography Forum (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/index.php)
-   The Digital Darkroom (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   (c) (https://www.worldphotographyforum.com/showthread.php?t=1867)

jamieZ740 21-01-07 23:24

(c)

hi there,
i was just tring to remember how u get that copyright C to appear when typing, i remember using codes such as ctrl 0229 or something alike to get that, tm and foreign letters, but i am lost, thanks.

jamie

Andy 21-01-07 23:25

Alt+0169 on the keypad should do it
Even I forget it, and just recently had to find it again, as I only use it once a year to make a copright brush in photoshop.
cheers,
Andy

jamieZ740 21-01-07 23:28

ALT thats the one, not control!

©

thankyou!

tip for anyone else, it appears when u let go of Alt, i just learnt that.

Cheers Andy

©Jamiez740

jamieZ740 21-01-07 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy (Post 16015)
make a copright brush in photoshop.

ill do that actually ;)

ollieholmes 22-01-07 00:30

I copied the symbol out of word and its always my text in paint shop.

sassan 22-01-07 02:56

For me having a laptop without keypad numbers, best option is just to copy the:

©

sign of this forum and past it in words or PS. May be useful for those who use laptop (Lacking Keypad).

NickR 22-01-07 14:33

You can also copy and paste from:-
-------------------
Using Character Map You can use Character Map to copy and paste special characters into your documents, such as the trademark symbol, special mathematical characters, or a character from the character set of another language.

Open Character Map.

Notes

To open Character Map, click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Character Map.
For information about using Character Map, click Help in Character Map.
For more information, click Related Topics.

sassan 23-01-07 03:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickR (Post 16036)
Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Character Map.

How I enjoy learning new things through things I use on daily basis. Very good post Nick and thanks very much.
Do you have any idea as to how to generate new characters of a different language script, you may want to add to character map or alter (If the max number is fixed and reached)? I remember this was very easy some decade back on Commodore Amiga that is dearly RIP now.

NickR 23-01-07 14:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassan (Post 16079)
How I enjoy learning new things through things I use on daily basis. Very good post Nick and thanks very much.
Do you have any idea as to how to generate new characters of a different language script, you may want to add to character map or alter (If the max number is fixed and reached)? I remember this was very easy some decade back on Commodore Amiga that is dearly RIP now.

Sassan, I'll have to pass on that one.

Cheers