View Single Post
Old 14-01-07, 23:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epona View Post
I find this remark rarther offensive Andy especially from a member of Admin. There are probably WPF members who no doubt have friends or family who work for Jessops and this kind of remark is totally uncalled for. There may even be members themselves who work for the company. So much for the friendly forum
Hello Epona: I found Andy's comment hilarious, and I am pretty sure that was his intention, and that he does not drive over Jessops staff, and that he has no violent intentions towards them. I was tempted to ask if it was him that I saw reversing over a Jessops staff member but I thought better of it.

I posted my experiences earlier, and they are crap.

The staff sometimes try hard, but not infrequently they are rude and/or useless. Many are young, they are clearly not particularly well trained (not their fault), they are probably not well paid (not their fault), and they sell a large range of different items (not their fault). I blame the management not the staff.

As an aside, a few months back I was in the local branch (name withheld to protect the innocent) and a young Polish woman was serving. She was wearing a shirt that was not tucked in to her trousers. I asked her for some lens tissues. She turned round, and bent down to look in some draws. As she did so, her shirt was pulled up. Her trousers were falling down, and her backside was exposed for the entire world to view. I'm not sure she realised why I was struggling to stifle laughter. Pity I didn't have a camera with me.