View Single Post
Old 20-02-07, 21:02
Admin

We are always willing to listen to views on the competition, though it has to be said that it has been running pretty well since its inception. And I would like to stress that it is absolutely no fun to set up and run, and Stephens job is not an enviable one.

It also has to be remembered that there are always software limitations to what can be done.

What I will say is that there will not be a qualification for entrants to the competitions, that has always been one our principal rules... i.e. if you're a member, you can submit an entry.

Other aspects are open to change though, and disabling the ability for members who haven't voted to see the current results will be looked into... This may well have been set to this default with a software upgrade to the site.

Another idea we have used before is to not permit comments on any photos entered for the competition until voting has finished, as many comments could influence voting.

The competition is just a bit of fun, that is why we have it... please don't take it too seriously or fall out over it.

cheers
Andy