View Single Post
Old 06-04-08, 20:39

Default Decorating Photography!!

Let me explain
Got up this morning and Tina says, " what would you like do do today?"
Me " go out and try my new D300"
Tina " you promised me you would strip the wallpaper off in the kitchen so you can start the decorating that you said you would do 3 month ago!"
Me " but I got a new camera two weeks ago and I know I was out all last week and all day yesterday but I have to learn how to use it so I can take nice photo's of you,"
Tina "You know I don't like my photo taken,you really must get on with the decorating dear."
Well it so happened that I when I bought the D300 I knew that the cable release from my D80 wouldn't fit, So I went on to flea-bay and found thishttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Phottix-Cleon-...em200210724619 so I ordered it last week and it arrived Yesterday (Saturday)
So getting back to my Problem of me wanting to photograph and Tina wanting me to decorate I thought why not kill two birds with one stone (excuse the pun)
so I set the D300 on tripod with remote control attached and pointed at the bird feeding tray and went inside with transmitter in hand, Started to decorate with one eye on the bird tray one hand on the transmitter and one hand holding the wallpaper scraper.
And here are the results.
So just to prove that us men can multi-task.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blackbird.jpg (184.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Pigeon.jpg (152.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Starling.jpg (164.1 KB, 21 views)

No amount of security is worth the suffering of a life lived chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.

Lelsphotos