View Single Post
Old 29-01-09, 13:32

Right! I took myself up to our local glider club this morning hoping to improve my technique, I ended up with very mixed results but in the main I'm disapointed with myself as I still seem to be suffering from blurring on a lot of the images.

To start with the first two pictures I reasonably happy with and from this mornings total of 170 shots taken I guess I have around two dozen that I would say are sharpe and in focus, I used the EF 70-300mm. Is the lack of focus down to the matrix system or is it still me?

PS: I've just found a piece of software on my PC that came with the other Canon software and it handily shows me the focus points on each image, I notice when the image is slighty out of focus only one of the AF points is on the target I wish to take the photograph of, perhaps I should reset this to focus from one AF point only rather than the nine which the auto AF uses as a default setting. My apologies if this is getting boring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Focus1.jpg (148.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Focus3.jpg (135.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Focus2.jpg (78.6 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Trevor; 29-01-09 at 15:33.