View Single Post
Old 08-07-16, 16:44

To be honest I don't scan through every image in the gallery. I tend to look in at least once a day at the front page and click on subjects which I find of interest or an image which I feel has some merit. I will admit I am the world's worse for leaving comments. So if I do leave a comment you can feel assured it had hit the spot for me. To be fair at least a third of the images are best described as record shots of subjects which maybe of interest to some but rarely lend themselves to great composition or wall art.

The 4 knights is an interesting and unusual scene and maybe there was the opportunity to get a better composition and interesting angle.

My butterfly, yes may go on somebodies short list and may of won if there was not any stiff competition. I personally did not think it was a real contender. I have a dozen shots of this butterfly in the gallery always trying to get a different perspective on the subject. But on the day sometime you succeed and others you don't.

The 2 flowers just highlights how difficult flower photography can be. To be honest a good attempt but of little merit.

The 2 Lady birds. Lady birds are a very difficult subject and you have to get so many things right to get an outstanding image. Again a good attempt.

Beautiful Mum. I must admit I missed this. An interest concept but not a Stellar image.

For me Night Scene was head and shoulders above the rest. Although "inom" has been a member for many years it's not a name that springs to mind or has been a heavy contributor to the gallery.

During each week one or two images will stand out for me and the majority of time one of them will be chosen.

-----------------------------------------------------
Solar powered Box Brownie Mk2

Captain Sunshine, to be such a man as he, and walk so pure between the earth and the sea.

WPF Gallery
Birdforum Gallery
http://www.robertstocker.co.uk updated