View Single Post
Old 10-04-08, 03:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy153 View Post
Can I ask - did you just rush that off for me? Or is it one of your jobs from the past?
This is a current job and billboards are all over the country now.
Quote:
but I notice you are in advertising - so that means - correct me if I am wrong - that none of the images used in the final composite were necessarily taken by you
In this particular case, yes. I’ve done the composites only. This was a package deal from my photographer friend. He shot all of those except the sky. Sky was bought from Corbis if I’m right.
Quote:
- Image Shack?
Imageshack is a photo/video hosting site. I used it for this thread for the links only. Check www.imageshack.us
Quote:
- A collection of more or less perfect photos that can be bought for various uses?
That’s never the case. Sometime we buy a photo to use as is or part of a composite as you’ve seen here.
Quote:
What comes first? The job, then the idea/concept, then taking or finding the Photographs for the final result.
Idea/concept>photography>composite if needed.
Quote:
In this case I think you may have had a list of requisites - like the speedo at 70.
Wow..tell me about it! Clents can be really painful at times!
Quote:
Now you say "Balcony Painted" - a filter? Glass area and walls touched up - filter? or is all this Wacom work with a pen and airbrush?
No filter Andy, all pen tool path and brush.

Wacom is a must for my kind of application. Using it for last 15 years.