View Single Post
Old 03-12-06, 15:00

Christine Thats the problem I'm having, My Fz30 fires a pre-flash to monitor the lighting conditions then sets up the cam just before the main flash,
therefor when the pre-flash fires the slave flashes also fire, the Cam then monitors the amount of light and closes the lens, So when the main flash fires and the shot is taken I get very under exposed shot. Don, The slave flashes I have are, no 1 Wotan sc18 servo! no 2 Topca 325b!
No 3 Is a Yinyan cy32twz twin thyristor flash the Yinyan is not a slave It's what I use as my main flash to fire the slaves as I said These were bought second hand a very good price. The reason I bought the 3rd flash is that it is very low Voltage (FZ30's need no more than 12 volts I think) other wise they fry! I'm thinking, If the slave flashes were quick they would also fire twice once on pre flash then main flash, But that will never happen as I said they are cheap as chips.

No amount of security is worth the suffering of a life lived chained to a routine that has killed your dreams.

Lelsphotos