View Single Post
Old 10-11-06, 00:57

Thank you very much Don... I will happily follow the rules... I have been shooting the reversed 50 stacked for some time now and I am always happy to share that technique... I have a couple of successful "How to" threads running elsewhere and I wish I knew how to type with more than two fingers because it is hard to keep up with the PM's and emails .... I will copy and post it here if there is enough interest.....Once exposed to mega mags for much less than an MP-E with capable high quality images it is hard to say no.. As far as shooting with "normal" macro lenses of course I am also heavily addicted. I am always learning and also happy to pass on what I have figured out or been taught by shooters that make my jaw drop when I view their work. I am sure there are a fair share here as well and I look forward to the exchanges.........Thanks again Don.... I look forward to having fun with all of you.....Alex
I know they are soft, I know they are out of focus, I know they lack contrast, I know my sensor needs to be cleaned, I know they are noisey, I know I should crop a little off the left side, I know I should find another hobby, but other than that how do you like them??..
Gear: Yes

Last edited by Alex Paul; 10-11-06 at 01:05.