View Single Post
Old 18-11-06, 22:44

Hey there Sassan.. I only have guts with spiders that are reeeeeally small.. I am happy that I contributed a spark to the macro section because it is obvious there is considerable talent here. I hope the macro gear hasn't been sitting collecting dust . What a great bunch of folks you all are.... I am happy to be here.... I have been a bit under the weather the last few days and so I am sorry I have dropped my participation level.... I am excited to take part in the fun..... I am just starting to come out of the haze now and I will get some of my macro images resized for posting.... I have taken a few over the last couple of days..... I love the fact that Don has shown what the direct reversed lens will do with the right set up and settings and I am looking forward to working more with mine....Anyway Thanks.... I appreciate being welcome.....Alex
I know they are soft, I know they are out of focus, I know they lack contrast, I know my sensor needs to be cleaned, I know they are noisey, I know I should crop a little off the left side, I know I should find another hobby, but other than that how do you like them??..
Gear: Yes