Thread: Potw 01/06/2014
View Single Post
Old 10-06-14, 07:28

Apologies if my question above offended anyone or came across as negative. This was never my intention and really wasn't supposed to be that way. I have received a message from someone suggesting it might be therefore I apologise for this. Im always in trouble on here for things I say and do. This doesn't ever happen in the other 2 forums I belong to however. Regrettably, I want to belong to forums where I don't have to walk on eggshells or receive messages, of which I have now had several, saying comments I have made are negative, unwelcome, in the wrong place, or not how you do things here. It's such a shame as this is the only forum I have found where people offer comments in the gallery on a regular basis. My comments/posts are never nasty, distasteful, rude, racist, sexual etc, they are only intended to add a little of my personality to the forum. A few have made it clear that this isn't what the forum needs so I really don't belong here. Im not sure this is the place to say all of this, but I have no idea where is. Good luck with the forum in the future and thanks to those who have helped and encouraged me.