Thread: please respond
View Single Post
Old 22-07-06, 13:17

Location: Prince Edward Island, Canada & Ocala National Forest, Florida, USA

I've posted various pictures on in the Critique forum and have received valuable feedback. I occasionally add comments to a critique thread but don't feel skilled enough to say very much. I don't usually post negative comments in individual's Galleries, that's their space and it doesn't seem polite to post negative comments there , only if invited to do so.
The real bottom line, I think, is that this forum is what we make it. If you (or I) respond to requests for critiques then that's all we can do. People can't be forced to respond. Just do your bit and hope that other people will do the same. If the Critique arrea is quiet it's because individuals like you and like me are neglecting it.
I don't find anything wrong with WPF. I wish I got more comments on my pictures but lack of comment often means that the pictures weren't interesting enough to draw comment and then it's up to me to post shots that catch people's attention.
As for technical discussion, there are/have been some excellent threads running in areas like The Digital Darkroom.
Now I'm leaving to look at the pictures that you wanted comments on and if i have time I might even post something of my own to be torn apart.

Last edited by Snowyowl; 24-07-06 at 13:36.