View Single Post
Old 06-01-08, 05:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Hoey View Post
Rudra gave a clue but if you have multiple exposure facility then you can use that to build up the light. So for example if exposure is good at f16 but you need f22 then by setting double exposure you will get there. f32 would require three exposures on the same frame.
Don, I would rather go for bulb setting for this. I definitely don’t want to touch the camera after I release the shutter. It’s a perfect recipe for overlapped multiple images. At the same time I will not allow any camera to do it’s own bracketing or any multiple exposure. One cannot rule out the slightest camera vibration.

Duncan, once your frame is ready, move out and stand right behind the flash for manual triggering. From that spot if you cannot reach out for shutter button, ask somebody (in your case that’s not a problem I suppose) to release the shutter. After the shutter is open, give a few seconds time for camera to settle. Start firing according to your need.

For an intricate object shot with such small aperture, utmost care needs to be taken.

Viewing a shake/blur shot on computer monitor is not really a great experience.