View Single Post
Old 02-03-07, 19:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Hey, don't worry about it Leif. I'm pretty thick skinned.
My intention was to inform those here, rather than market Jessops in particular. I find it way more constructive.
In answer to the postings from a while back, there's also some other price matching policies started up. Without giving too much away, now would be a good time to go buy this months more popular photography magazines....not that I now intend to market any particular magazines! LOL LOL!
Guess you might have to be a bit thick skinned working at Jessops, sure you meet the odd disgruntled potential customer

I'm fully supportive of people providing the wider community with useful information, providing it's accurate & unbiased. I guess this was the intention of the original thread poster, highlighting the difference between prices at different retailers.

Anyway considering the Jessops shareprice I hope they become more competitive & manage to turn things around - I certainly wouldn't like to see the company in trouble - believe it or believe it not I have actually bought one or two things from their shops & probably will in future, with one eye always on competing prices

simon

North Wales photographs - Snowdonia & Anglesey