View Single Post
Old 21-07-08, 09:50

I may just have been tired yesterday evening but after Foxy's post re the manual, I had another quick trawl through it. Saw something really interesting - working on a black screen with menus that can be activated only to make an adjustment, or made visible for a series of adjustments. This is a feature I really like in PaintShopPro so followed the instruction - Top menu - View - and clicked Presentation.

PSP7 to return to normal screen view - left button click. To change view in NX normally go to Views and uncheck the curreny view, so I activated the control without further thought.

Here's the rub. The manual does NOT state that the top menu bar is inaccesssable in this mode, also that this is truely full screen mode so also no access to the task bar either.
You can only return to normal screen view through Manage Workspaces. Took me about 5 mins to discover that.

After going through that nightmare I will do a series of screen grabs of this today as it is a feature also new to NX2.

Chris, I do not have a pic similar to what you describe to play with. As all this will work on Jpegs perhaps you can post a 2000wide after basic correction we can play with.

Don

Last edited by Don Hoey; 21-07-08 at 09:53.