View Single Post
Old 28-05-07, 18:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire View Post
I can get hold of a 58mm reversing ring to attach direct to the camera very easy from this country, but not the 58-58 they only have them in china that is the one I would prefer to get then it can be put back to back with my other lens. I will keep searching as they are not expensive only around £4.99.
No Christine, you don't want to buy reverse mount adapter ring. You lose that zoom that functions as focusing ring for you.
Your best bet is the one Alex initially gave us as link. "Kirk". Very reputable company that stands proudly by their products. I have made several purchases from them after getting the link from Alex and have been completely satisfied with all. Here is the link if you don't have:

LINK

Remember that the ring is (gay) Male to male and now your challenge is to find the 2 right size outer rim lenses that fit to each other. If none available, don't worry, you can get the right "Step up" or "Step down" to make the needed bridge.

Also if you are into DIY thingies (& possibly messes) you may want to get a help from my best and last resort friend, "Duck Tape" that can fuse two cheaper (Emphasis on cheap) lenses. I would rather strongly suggest buying from Kirk though and remember the fine prints, so fine that can not be read on this page: Should something go wrong following my advise on duck tape, I am not responsible.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN