Thread: Is POTW Dead?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-12, 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by omalanrf View Post
I to have been keeping an eye on this thread now and Im going to be truthful guys. I looked for another forum from the one I was in and found this one but I find myself being drawn back to the other one because,

1, When I have logged in, theres just too few posts to read.
2, I think it would help if the forum got a face lift and made it clearer and I think then you would have a better chance of getting new members and keeping them.
3 Let the people with more time on there hands to run the forum..

Now to be running a forum for the last 6-7 years is a great sucsess (well done on that)
Im only a new user with views on how it could be made better "please dont eat me for saying the above"

Richard
One of the strengths of this site is that nobody will eat you!
The first point is very valid, the answer is in the hands of all the members. Nobody else can post but the members! The bottom line is you only get out what you are willing to put in.

The design of the site is up to the Mods and whether they agree with you and are willing to put the effort in. The one thing that beat me with the last experiment with POTW was that somehow it was not obvious and how to vote was even less obvious, as I said earlier I gave up trying to re-find how to vote.