View Single Post
Old 21-04-18, 13:26

Thumbs up A New Game: Transform!

I was thinking of a new game that doesn't have to be paused for long time, won or said by a member and then only to be continued (That appears to detract many of us to engage into the fun of games). Yet game has to be fun and do with photography, at best.

So I think I have the answer and here how it goes:
Name of the Game: Transform
How to play: Simple, you take one element or part of the image that is posted, transfer it into you own image and make a new one. Or alternatively, you can add an element from your image, into what is posted, thus creating a new image. That simple
Rules: Less rules are always best so here goes the few simple rules;
1- Image should be yours (Preferably) or you have the permission to use it (Such as stock image that you have permit or no-permit need/royalty free) so you are only responsible for the copyright etc to use it and not WPF.
2- Image should otherwise fit this sites requirement.
3- You can use any software you like such as Photoshop etc to edit and use only the image that is latest submit in display and timeline of the game.
4- In rare event of more than one images being submitted at the same time, as the next person, you have the right to chose whichever you want but better, you can take an element from each of the previously submitted but not used (Transformed) images, to create yours and next image, thus carry and transfer all from past.
5- Submit your newly created image under the section "Competition", with same name "Transfer Game", in the gallery.
6- If there is no participant and you have the urge to create a new image and continue with the Transform Journey, you can follow your own image, after a period of 1 day (Approximately 24 hours) but no earlier.
Rest: Sky is the limit. So lets start and here goes the first picture to be transformed by you.

LINK to first image.

Don't forget to submit images under the name: "Transform Game" in the "Gallary" as that is the site where has best exposure/traffic, and more people can see, then to participate. I will later one make a Link and display in this thread for the continuity and photo travel / journey and Link of the image here. So lets play in the gallery and have fun. Show your creativities.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 22-04-18 at 06:12.