Old 21-01-16, 20:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidders View Post
Never heard of that - is it one you've invented

Great. Now I play the role of the one who knows and leave it for others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidders View Post
No Red eyes. 100% crop of unprocessed image attached
Wow. That was my last, hard to believe, possible explanation. A fully opened pupils, despite flash/studio's light etc. What are you doing? Keeping your model in jet black studio or like Cleopatra, she has used some "belladonna" (Word coming from Bella Donna or Pretty Woman -No Richard Gere or Julia Roberts involvement!), when on olden days, ladies used to keep their eyes wide open (A measure of beauty by that time standard) used to install some essence of herb Atropa belladonna, a potent source of Atropine, that is a mydriatic or pupil opening material/ Same thing your ophthalmologist put into your eyes for "Open eye examination" that you know, you need to be taken home by someone and relax for the rest of day, as you vision will be totally impared/blurred throughout, till effect of medicine is vanished on the next day), that is in addition of using kohl (Not Coal) around the eyes to blacken the margins of eye (When it had large amount of Lead and is well known to be toxic to human).
So I must say, my admirations to all ladies of all ages, and how far they had go to keep themselves beautiful!

OK enough of history. Any taker for this Game? Common don't feel shy.

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN