View Single Post
Old 11-12-08, 09:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
http://www.worldphotographyforum.com...ead.php?t=3876

You asked very similar questions before on the other thread.
Are you doing some market research before selling digital cameras online (ebay?)

I've bought quite a lot of things online, and ebay. Some real bargains, unfortunately some have been poor quality.
I beleive the shipping costs for a product to be sent from China to UK, for example, is much cheaper than a seller here in the UK to post within the UK.
It is a good idea to have the whole cost indicated to the customer. Some direct sellers in China give a cheap cost, but then expensive shipping, and no indication about paying customs duty. ie they have 'hidden' costs.
If you clearly display these things, customers might not feel so nervous about buying online. Display all these costs to them, and you will do well.
I agree with you. I also bought products online. One time I bought products from one online shop gizmograbber.com, it did not told me the customs, when i receive the products, the price is so high even if the price of product is lower.

But in my opinion, some products are sold in my country which is made in china. Why i buy directly from china? I think it is cheaper than the reseller. But the most important thing is to know all the "cost".

When i bough camera, i will considerate many point, such as quality, price, looking etc. But in my opinion, the quality is most important whatever brand or non-brand.