View Single Post
Old 28-11-09, 19:44

Interesting John, looking at the picture again I must admit I had not noticed the vignetting which I agree looks like the lens hood. I also agree it needs more at the bottom but do not agree with cutting the bloke off on the right, I think he is just sitting down. But I take your point about getting a proper detailed critique from others whereas it was lacking in comments on the forum (including mine), Don't worry I shall be more mean about your pictures in future! The camera club I went to many years ago was not like yours but was off putting in that a couple of senior members were sycophantically looked up to with their medium format equipment and when judges came they were so stuck up, talk about a visit from one of the gods handing out wisdom to mere mortals. There opinions were not open for discussion or explanation. I did not stay long and have been a loner ever since whilst admitting it would be great to be a member of a good club hopefully not too far away as I live in "the sticks."