View Single Post
Old 05-06-08, 11:52

And there I was trying to sort out a cheap high speed flash trigger for Lello's, thread then along came this. Subtle ploy by Duncan & Clive to slow me down .

Browser wise I am using Opera on a pc, and going back to Clives post #7 then the differences in Opera are very obvious. Take the one from post #12 then that is even more vibrant than sRGB from post #7.

So how does anyone see my images. I have done a screen grab of my last gallery pic in NX and CS. So I have two different things - Colour Profile and Colour Mode.

Basic editing of a raw is done and saved as 16 bit Tiff in Colour Profile : Nikon sRGB 4.0.0.3001 in NX.
In CS I then spot, resize, sharpen and change bit depth from 16bit to 8bit before saving for posting.
When viewed from the forum gallery in Opera they look fine so I assumed all OK but may now well be wrong as far as others go.

So if I'm doing something wrong please say. Bit of a numpty here, so all advice greatfully taken on board. eg how colour profile is stripped out if that is necessary.

Don
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Colour modes & profiles.jpg (130.0 KB, 8 views)