View Single Post
Old 21-04-18, 19:19

Hooray to Peter who started the game with one such a nice and cleaver entry:

Following was discussed:

----------------------------
Peter Waites
To get the ball rolling - - - - Everyone will say "I can do a lot better than that!"

So do it--------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
Sat April 21, 2018 8:52am

Very well done Peter. Honestly you totally read my mind as personally I was thinking exactly in the same line, only you did it better. Great start and no. No one can say Can Do Better, unless can show us here . As you said let the ball rolling.

S a s s a n .

-------------------------------------------

mbkamrani
Sorry that by my software ACDSee I can not attach some thing to a shot ! So what should I do now !
Peter has done it perfectly

mo

----------------------------------------------

sassan

Mo: Think simple. I have never used ACDsee but I'm sure you can somehow select, cut, copy and past on it. Better if you can create a layer and do it one that. To give an idea, you may use one of your birds and add it here, the way I added a fan in the next version of this game.

LINK

Don't forget, the purpose of this game is not to win or loss. Its only to learn something new, with your camera or with your software. So goes the challenge and I am sure with all the talent in you, you can come with something nice. So show us. Mean while everyone please feel free to share in this and no feeling shy here.

S a s s a n .

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN

Last edited by sassan; 22-04-18 at 06:07.