View Single Post
Old 06-10-07, 10:38
Chris

Thank you all for the delightfully wide spectrum of replies.

I liked Duncan's advice and pleased to find a heap of Daler card, a dedicated 45deg rule mounted cutter etc came to less than a 20 pack of A3 paper and I may still have a drawing board and T square in the shed

Derek's climbing pics show one the difference between mild addiction (tho sorry about Rob's slightly worse case) and true obsession and addiction usually ending in death

I would have thought a decent philosopher would have been able to persuade you that time is a false artifact of the human mind, Jamie

Although WPF is an excellent club for computer displayed pics, which may also stretch to projected ones, printed pics seem to me an almost totally different world which one can only learn by looking at and comparing prints. The other thing I remain mystified over with WPF is why folks vote for particular comp pics, sometimes it is obvious, sometimes a complete mystery. A live judge explains a bit about what is grabbing him/her and one may not agree, but at least a point of view is explained. We get that to an extent on comments