View Single Post
Old 31-12-13, 11:34
Super Moderator

Default My Challenge To You

About this time last year I was looking for a challenge for 2013 to get me out doing some creative photography. I considered a 365 challenge as Trena & Peter did in 2012 but dismissed it as I decided that it could become a chore - but have great admiration for Peter & Trena for their perseverance.

Instead I decided to commit to entering every fortnightly challenge that ended during 2013. With 14 days to get the shot, a 3 day poll & the odd day while the next challenge was set, it turned out to be 18 competitions. There were a couple of times when I nearly missed out, once when I was on holiday, & once when I forgot until the last moment and was at a friends house without my camera, but I made it. Along the way I was lucky enough to win 5 outright & tied for first with three others.

I know a number of others are regular contributors, but not sure if anyone else entered every one. So here's my challenge to you - commit to entering every challenge ending in 2014 by signing up in this thread.

The first challenge ends at midnight 5th Jan, <<<see thread here>>> but as its an open competition you must be able to find something to enter.

So who's up for it