View Single Post
Old 19-07-08, 22:08
Chris

I am looking on with interest Don and will be especially interested to see how you deal with the control point mask bleeding away bottom left. The worth of NX2 over NX 1.3 hinges on the quality of this tool, but I am yet to be convinced it does much that a quick 'brush around' with the brush tool would not have done; a rather similar situation that I was playing with on the dragon shot in the previous NX thread.

PS in the frame showing the mask tools isolated in a white surrounding area, have you done this using a copy+paste in another prog? Unless the PC version is different from the mac one, it is one of the big 'downs' in NX2 that I can no longer separate one group of tools like this from the main pallette, whereas in 1.3 I always do.

Later on perhaps you will also have worked out if the mask created this way can be reversed ie to (a) work on zone 1 (b) then do something diffrent on zone whole-pic minus zone 1. Again in NX1.3 a selection could be saved and passed on to use in further steps, so it needs to do something extra for my money.

Last edited by Chris; 20-07-08 at 07:41.