View Single Post
Old 16-01-19, 03:03

Default Sony's new APC mirrorless is here!

Sony did it again and one more surprise form this giant that in a very innovative way, has defeated all the leaders in the world of Digital photography.

And its not going to be replacement for legendary A6500 but a A6400 that in short, has the same excellent body/sensor of A6000 (same 24mp and imporved 24.2MP APS-C Exmor sensor, BIONZ X image processor) but with better articulation of LCD & in Still side of camera, has one of the fastest AF in the market today, excellent tracking, second to none and on the video side has 4K @max 60P and built in Timelapse. The noticeable missing, compare to A6500 is Image Stablization otherwise this new one may look even faster and smarter!
As for price, its well under A6500, only little more than current A6300, expected to be about $850 for body and just under $1000 for body and kit lens.
Here is a link to difference between all wonderful APC Sony mirroless and though I am still using my several years old A6000 (Two copies, one black the other silver), personally I really don't feel I'm missing anything when shooting with my old gear as I am mostly using Manual focus. If you are an AF user, a move to new body may be a great consideration. What do you think?

LINK

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN