View Single Post
Old 14-02-19, 13:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by marydoll View Post
Many thanks Sassan - I will look into it and see what I think - your reply is very much appreciated.

You are most welcomed Marydoll.

Also if you have not made your move yet, knowing what you want (Small but very capable package with a great in body stabilizer), I saw something that would surly like to bring it into you attention as this is a great deal. This has become available to us in USA today and possibly you should have a similar one in your neck of the woods as I would guess these marketing strategies are worldwide. Its a great kit package from Panasonic that you liked.

It seems everybody is offering it to USA buyers, all over the web at a really low price of UNDER $500 for camera body, 2 complimentary good lenses and some icing around the cake, depending on who is selling it.
Amazon has it with their great customer service, BH photo has it with a better accessory deal, so does Focus Camera. Many others such as Adorama also have similar deals, if you search he web.
I guess the only reason for availability of such a great package, is the fact that manufacturers trying to leave the m4-3 platform but not that it is a deal breaker by any means for the consumer. As you get very capable camera with 4K video capability, good still image quality, In body camera stabilization that is very handy for hand held photo/video graphy and even more so in conjunction of many of their lenses that provide IS, all approximately half the price that it was sold yesterday!
If you are looking into one great bang for the buck, right now, possibly you can't expect anything better than this from current market.
So have a serious look into this one, especially in relation to: what you get, for the price.
LINK to BH deal
LINK to AMAZON deal
LINK to Adorma
LINK to FocusCamera This one comes with additional 2 extra batteries and 64GB memory card, instead of 32, for additional $30.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BH.jpg (16.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Amazon.jpg (19.9 KB, 1 views)

------------------------------

"No one is going to take our democracy away from us. Not now, not ever.
" JOE BIDEN