View Single Post
Old 06-07-16, 05:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboat View Post
thanks Graham,pleased to get POTW but there is not trickery in these shots ,they really are upside down, a lot of fun to do but at times pretty messy when I get a bit clumsy...

Gidders, this is straight out of camera,except for a level and crop.

Dave598, we used to have a set couple of moderators who did the judging for potw,then it got very slack and no one was giving a potw so we decided to get a panel together for anyone to be on and just take turns for choosing what we liked the best for that week,you will never keep everyone happy.
I didn't realize it had turned out that way...but everyone has different taste, I never choose a picture for the person who took it, always for the photo itself.
I realize that maybe the case but here are those that have won the most in the past Six Months (January 1st, 2016 through July 3rd, 2016)

Tugboat 3 times
Inom 1
Birdsnapper 2 times
dbtaylor 2 times
Mo 3 tirmes
Nigel G 2 times
dfarhrl 1
Edg 2 times
Sassan 3 times
Gbuxu 1
AdeG 2 Times
Norm 1
Robski 4 times
Wolfie 1

I feel that if you win you should not be eligible for at least 2 months to make it fare to all of us. That is what I am going to do with my turn and my turns in the future. But this Sunday anybody who has won between January 1st and July 9th will not be eligible as far as I am concerned because new blood should win. Sorry if this upsets anybody but that is how I feel. If you want me to step down then I will.

Dave

ON SMUGMUG

https://dwb-photography.smugmug.com/