Thread: Is POTW Dead?
View Single Post
Old 24-10-12, 03:49

Guys I know Im new to this forum and please dont think Im stepping on any toes. Ive took a quick read through this and I mean quick so forgive me if its been covered, The forum has 6477 members and out of that number, how many are regulars? I love the thought of POTW as it gives us all an extra jump of interest into photograhy and a great reason to use the forum on a regular basis and from what I cant read, some find it hard to vote, some are not always here to vote, So why dont you try POTM "picture of the month". Each person gets to send in say 5 shots max, ie 10 regular members 50 shots in all, Then the moderator of the forum then pics out the best say 5 shots from 5 different members, then there put on a differnet section on the forum and the members are then allowed to vote on the 5 shots via some sort of forum voting system and that way even if you were away a week or two, you could still get you vote in..
Now Im sure there be alot of holes is this suggestion but they can be filled in through time but as I say Im only new to the forum and my spelling sucs btw..